Do you know April is Monetary Literacy Month?
Whereas I feel monetary literacy ought to be a spotlight each month, it’s good to know the necessity for monetary training is being acknowledged.
What steps are you taking to change into extra financially literate?
I don’t find out about you, however had I been financially literate earlier in life, possibly I wouldn’t have struggled a lot with debt and overspending.
Had my dad and mom been extra financially literate, possibly they might have truly taught me how you can save and handle what I had.
We are able to’t change the previous, however we are able to resolve how we wish to transfer ahead.
On this episode, I’m sharing some issues you are able to do to enhance your monetary literacy and take extra management of your monetary scenario.
Right here’s a look at this episode:
- [01:42] Within the newest Metropolis Woman Options Q&A, Raya explains high-yield financial savings accounts and why they’re game-changers for anybody attempting to save cash.
- [04:25] Do you know Metropolis Woman Financial savings has an internet course to assist ladies grasp the cash they make?
- [07:18] Cash coaches aren’t one-size-fits-all. Raya shares the other ways folks can work with a cash coach.
- [11:43] When you recognize your studying fashion, you’ll find assets in that fashion that can assist you retain data – particularly instructional monetary data.
- [15:40] Monetary training isn’t nearly what others train you. Your private experiences play a task.
Fee, Overview, & Comply with on Apple Podcasts
“I really like Raya and Metropolis Woman Financial savings!” <– If that sounds such as you, please think about ranking and reviewing my present!
This helps me assist extra folks — identical to you — to make the very best cash strikes as they make their technique to their dream life.
Click on right here, scroll to the underside, faucet to price with 5 stars, and choose “Write a Overview.” Then remember to let me know what you liked most in regards to the episode!
Additionally, when you haven’t finished so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many nice episodes are on the way in which and, when you’re not subscribed, there’s a superb likelihood you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Sources talked about on this episode:
Get on the waitlist for Cash Administration Mastery!
Study my 1-on-1 cash teaching program
A few of my favourite private finance books embody: The Richest Man in Babylon, Stay It Love It Earn It and Revenue First
Be part of the Metropolis Woman Financial savings Fb Group
Two biographies I loved: Sidney Poitier’s The Measure of a Man and Alyssa Milano’s Sorry Not Sorry
Get your query answered on the podcast! Ask your query right here.
Comply with Metropolis Woman Financial savings on Instagram
Comply with Metropolis Woman Financial savings on TikTok