As one of many premier worldwide applications on Coursera, the World MBA from Macquarie College transcends borders in some ways.
Macquarie College relies in Sydney, Australia, however the worldwide attain of its on-line World MBA consists of present and former college students from over 50 nations – together with Singapore, United States, Hong Kong, Canada, Germany, Japan, India, UK, New Zealand, China! And as a scholar in this system, you possibly can construct your world community by way of a variety of alternatives with friends and professors, together with:
- Professor-led weekly reside classes and small-group breakout discussions
- Scholar-led group areas by way of Slack and boards to construct connections, in addition to plan digital meetups and worldwide in-person occasions!
- Profession teaching applications for mentorship and profession improvement
- Speaker occasions and analysis discussions from business leaders and lecturers
- Sturdy alumni group, main occasions and meetups occurring internationally or on-line
This system expertise is world-class and has acquired recognition, incomes the No. 1 spot for Class Expertise within the world QS 2021 On-line MBA rankings, in addition to High 20 On-line MBA, QS 2022. The scholars in this system additionally work in lots of industries world wide like leisure, vitality, enterprise, healthcare, engineering, finance, and schooling – so your MBA expertise won’t solely be culturally numerous, but in addition business wealthy.
See what college students and alumni should say about their World MBA program:
“We developed the talents to steer groups just about in a world community. We had been working with folks from totally different cultures and totally different backgrounds. One of many greatest advantages for me was really studying from the folks I used to be working with on initiatives—studying how they assume, and their strategy to fixing issues. There’s a notion of on-line studying that it’s possibly not as efficient as conventional studying, however this course broke down these obstacles.”
– Chris Uren, World MBA alumni, and Crew Efficiency Supervisor at Qantas Airways (Picture credit score: Chris Pavlich – The Australian)
“I really like the flexibleness and accessibility. After I began this system, I used to be working in a full-time function as an Affiliate Director of Enterprise Administration at a monetary providers firm. I used to be additionally pregnant and had a demanding preschooler at dwelling to take care of. On-line studying made it potential for me to proceed my schooling. I used to be capable of be taught alone time. This system additionally has a thriving Slack group and native meetups. Whereas I initially thought I’ll not have many networking alternatives, I used to be pleasantly shocked by the wealthy interplay made potential by digital instruments.”
– Nandita Carvalho, World MBA scholar, fintech director, and dealing father or mother
Chris and Nandita’s tales are simply two examples of the methods you possibly can be taught important profession expertise, obtain work-life stability, advance your profession, and construct your skilled world community by enrolling within the World MBA from Macquarie College. If you’re able to take a leep and begin your MBA, be part of the World MBA from Macquarie and put together for a globally numerous, world-class expertise.